Just what you have been looking for!

Did you ever bookmark that cute website with all the great little girl outfits, the perfect invite, the cutest picture frame, with the intent of returning when a gift occasion arrives? And then you completely forget about the site, now they are all right here! Welcome to the mall of amazing shops offering that, just perfect, gift your friends will rave about. The best part is, you are supporting lots of great moms like you!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Welcome to the MallMamma!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be patient with me, I've been trying to get this blog started for weeks, but I don't have a lot of time to blog between work, my family and my other blog.  I have been blogging about life as a working mom, raising twin boys for about two years now and thought it would be fun to have another blog.

So what was my inspiration for a new blog?  I'm at the age where most of my friends have graduated from college, did the career focus for 3-4 years and  they are now making new transitions in their lives as they begin their families.  I have been noticing so many are starting to depart from the corporate world and are beginning to start their own businesses.  So I want to start this site as a home for all these cool sites full of young entrepreneurial spirit, plus they have a lot of cool things to offer, so this will be a good blog to bookmark so when the gift occasion arises, this will be a great place to stop for lots of options.

If you have any sites you love that you would like me to add to the blog, send me an email and I would be glad to add it to this site.  themallmamma@gmail.com

If you want to see more about life in Minnesota, or our wild and crazy twin boys, stop by my family site:  The Bormann Twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment