Just what you have been looking for!

Did you ever bookmark that cute website with all the great little girl outfits, the perfect invite, the cutest picture frame, with the intent of returning when a gift occasion arrives? And then you completely forget about the site, now they are all right here! Welcome to the mall of amazing shops offering that, just perfect, gift your friends will rave about. The best part is, you are supporting lots of great moms like you!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Show Us Your Life - From Kelly's Korner

Kelly's Korner has a weekly Show Us Your Life - a fun way to get to know other bloggers.  I'm a little behind, but last weeks SUYL home tours was kitchens.

We live in the Twin Cities and our home is a 1980 gem!  So wallpaper removal was the first project prior to moving in, I would love to put in new cabinets and counter tops, but I am afraid we are well over invested since we bought on top of the bubble!

BEFORE



 AFTER

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's a big change. I would love to see more about what you did and more pictures. I redid my kitchen from last Nov-Feb. I started before the Holidays and than we had temps in the 40's forever so we couldn't finish painting.

    I really like it.

    Janet Cul-de-Sac Chic

    ReplyDelete