Just what you have been looking for!

Did you ever bookmark that cute website with all the great little girl outfits, the perfect invite, the cutest picture frame, with the intent of returning when a gift occasion arrives? And then you completely forget about the site, now they are all right here! Welcome to the mall of amazing shops offering that, just perfect, gift your friends will rave about. The best part is, you are supporting lots of great moms like you!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Something Ridiculous.....



Lately I have really been enjoying a Starbucks' coffee while grocery shopping at Target. However, sipping on a yummy white chocolate mocha while shopping has made me recognize a ridiculous comparison. Sometimes when chicken is really expensive, I skip it and get something else or really complain about the cost. Yes the pack of chicken that will feed my entire family for a meal. Then I look down at the coffee that I didn't think twice about paying almost $5 for! Really, when you compare the two, I realize how ridiculous I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment