Just what you have been looking for!

Did you ever bookmark that cute website with all the great little girl outfits, the perfect invite, the cutest picture frame, with the intent of returning when a gift occasion arrives? And then you completely forget about the site, now they are all right here! Welcome to the mall of amazing shops offering that, just perfect, gift your friends will rave about. The best part is, you are supporting lots of great moms like you!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Calleigh's Clips and Creations


Today I spent some time at Calleigh's Clips and Creations blog and Etsy store. She has lots of adorable little hats and several other crochet creations ! Loved all of them. Here are a couple of my favorite pics I grabbed.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! I have a ton more items in my artfire shop and facebook page too! You can find all the links on my blog! :)

    http://calleighsclips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following Welcome To My Kitchen. Come back anytime for some great recipes. Im looking for moms or bloggers to submit there favorite recipe with pics to be featured on Welcome To My Kitchen. Spread the word! Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete